Wednesday, July 14, 2010

and good at communicating

Accumulated abundant experiences in engineering project construction management and personal management.
Could complete the plan work of a project independently.
Know how to control service cost in domestic market.
Some latent sense in commerce. After I graduated from university, I have been working for almost 5 years. In the past 4+ years, I learned much about company management, engineering knowlege,QA skills,etc. I know well about the PCBA manufacturing process, such as SMT ,wave soldering ,etc. Also, I know well about IPC-610(D), and some statistic tools, such as SPC tools, sampling plan, etc.
I'm patient,ed hardy hoodies friendly, and good at communicating .lacoste polo shirts I am a person who is always willing to do a little more than polo shirtsnecessity.ed hardy trousers This habit has driven me to acquire strong education background, and clearly knowed hardy underwear where I am heading for. And with this habit, I am confident that I can embrace my challenging work at your company. are you in the blossom
sunshine
sweetheart